RITCHY provides to the consumers warranty for el. device ARAMAX POWER purchased directly from RITCHY and its affiliates (not valid for purchases from other retailers or distributors) as below:
- For el. devices sold in EU countries RITCHY provides warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a limited period of 24 months from the date of original retailer purchase by the consumer.
- For el. devices sold in non EU countries RITCHY provides legal warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a limited period set by local law.
All returned faulty devices must be returned with the original purchasing receipt and accessories. For faster resolving of a warranty claim, it is recommended to provide also 20 digits authenticity code and batch number (information on original packaging).
To obtain warranty service, ask for support from a certified seller.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION OF GENERAL WARRANTY
Exclusion: General warranty does not cover:
- Battery life – RITCHY provides battery life warranty for a period of 6 months from the date of original retailer purchase of battery by the consumer. General warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of batteries and recharging batteries under normal use.
- Coil life – RITCHY provides special limited warranty for use of coil. General warranty for coil cover only manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. Coil life depends on frequency and methods of use and types and quality of used liquids.
Limitation: General warranty does not apply to:
- damage to device caused by operating outside the permitted use or any violation described under Warnings and Precautions;
- damage to any device components caused by normal wear and tear;
- manual damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic or broken glass;
- damage due to high-voltage shock;
- breach of below safety instruction;
- product with removed limiter
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
Before using ARAMAX POWER, read all the instructions carefully. Failure to follow safety instructions could result in injury or damage. Warnings and precautions included here cannot cover all possible conditions and situations that could occur. Caution and care must be exercised when using or maintaining.
- Do not attempt to repair, disassemble or modify the device by yourself. Seek support from a technical service provider at a seller accredited by RITCHY or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not attempt to combine the device with parts from other brands.
- Do not drop, crush, bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, paint or insert foreign objects into the device.
- Do not remove the limiter.
This product is equipped with a lithium-ion battery. Do not pierce, open, disassemble or use it in a humid and/or corrosive environment. Do not put, store or leave your product in or near sources of heat, in direct strong sunlight, in a high-temperature location, in a pressurized container or in a microwave oven. Do not expose it to temperatures over 40° (104 F) or voltages above 5.5V. If battery fluid leaks, avoid contact with skin and eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water and seek medical attention immediately. Failure to follow these instructions could cause battery to leak acid, become hot, explode or ignite and cause injury or damage. Do not use faulty cable for charging. Charge the device indoors only. Do not use a malfunctioning or high-voltage charger (must not be higher than 5.5V). Do not leave charging device unattended. If the device is not used for an extended period, the voltage will go down naturally due to self-discharge. Make sure to charge the battery before use. Keep away from and do not soak in water or any other liquid or strong chemicals. In Case of broken glass we recommend to get it replaced at your specialized store to keep warranty and limiter correctly applied.
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO USE DEVICE ONLY WITH OUR LIQUIDS (ARAMAX). WITH LIQUIDS OF THIRD PARTIES WE CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT OTHER LIQUIDS WILL NOT HAVE NEGATIVE EFFECT ON LIFE OF YOUR DEVICE.
Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for persons under 18 years of age (depends on local legislation). Not suitable for people with/ are: allergic to contents, pregnant, breastfeeding, heart problems, vascular disease, or diabetic. Not recommended for use by non-smokers. Possible adverse effects: headache, dizziness, dryness in the mouth, nose, throat. FOR NICOTINE DELIVERY PER PUFF, CONTRAINDICATIONS, ADDICTIVENESS AND TOXICITY AND INGREDIENT LIST SEE E-LIQUID PACKAGING AND LEAFLET.
Informal handling of waste of electrical and/or electronic equipment has potential negative effect on the environment and human health as a result of the presence of hazardous substances in electronic products. The crossed-out waste bin symbol indicates this product is an electronic waste and should not be treated as household waste. Instead this product should be separated and disposed through established municipal collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. For more information about safety environment recycling please contact your local waste disposal service.
For questions, problems or comments, please contact email@example.com.