The lifespan of the atomizer depends on various factors:
- How long your draw is
- How fast you inhale during the draw
- How dusty your environment is
- Components of juice - when we develop our liquids we test them extensively for the residue at atomization, other suppliers almost never do those tests.
- How you store your device between uses - if it will stay horizontally mostly, then one side can dry out and burn when next used.
- How cold is your environment - if the temperature is really low and draws are short with long delays, the liquid can become too viscous to be delivered properly.
Generally speaking, a new ARAMAX Power atomizer supports 2000 draws / 200ml liquid (5ml tank=50 draws).
Assuming 15ml/day, then 1 atomizer can last around 14 days = 2 weeks.
Note: We recommend to use liquid with 50-65% VG.